Monday, March 29, 2010

Now I Can Breathe

This past week has been quite eventful, more so than I had anticipated. With Sean and Miki (brother/sister - inlaw, if you will) visiting for the weekend from Sacramento, Ca and Ocho getting busier now that spring is coming, to say the least, I haven't been making any real time for training. Marymoor Velodrome is taking sign ups for racing classes and my track bike is still a rear wheel and crankset away from ridable. But, I did just get a pro-tune (plus new cassette and chain) on the Trek. Perhaps I should "suck it up" and be more productive with this following week, "like new" road bike and all.

During my off week i was however, able to snap off some cool pictures that I'm pretty stoked on:

Seattle Aquarium










B.O.H.


Home



I Outlined Jess' Birthmark


Espresso: Bomb/ Drip: Not-So-Much

No comments:

Post a Comment