Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Support Your Local Scene (whatever that may be)

It's been a while since I've been to a show, or even took any time to check out some new bands. Sometimes I get caught up in bike racing and forget the rest of the world is doing cool things too. Luckily, for my social life, the season is winding down and it's time to be a homie and support my friends in what their doing, just as I have asked that of them. For example, my boys Kusha Karimi , Joseph Wolfe, and Joe have started a new "death metal/ grind" project (it's about time, they're talented in this field) called THEORIES check out some face-melting tracks HERE. They will be playing a show at 8pm tonight at El Corazon in Seattle. Very fun and promising line up if you ask me: Landmine Marathon, Owen Hart, Numb and Theories.

I'll be making an appearance at Cross Club (Genasee Park) for some heckling and beer then up over the ridge to get my metal on.

No comments:

Post a Comment