Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Base Training 1.3

This week is the third week of my "base training" for the 2012 season, which will include 15 hours in the saddle. Since I typically like to make Tuesdays and Thursdays my hard days, I kept it at a "tempo" pace, meaning just pushing the threshold of anaerobic and keeping it there. It was a freezing cold, foggy, yet sunny morning in Seattle with no chance of rain so I decided to ride the Masi. Amazing bike. Nobody was available to ride with me today so I just took my camera with me and did the ever-beautiful South Lake Washington Loop including Mercer Island. From Ballard this took me a little over 3.5 hours. Here's some of flicks.
Burke Gilman, U-District
Lake View
Under 1-90 Bridge
Wetlands
U-District is that spec of buildings in the center
Mercer Island, so beautiful
Grassy knoll before leaving MI
Looking North from the back side of the Central District
Burke Gilman trail, Fremont

No comments:

Post a Comment