Friday, September 21, 2012

HSP Garage Sale

Head over to Herriott Sports Performance (101 Nickerson Street, Suite 150 Seattle, WA 98109) for their annual Garage Sale:


-"HSP presents the 2nd Annual Garage Sale September 21st & 22nd. Friday from 7AM-6PM & Saturday 7AM-3PM we’ll be blowing-out close-outs, demo gear/bikes, certified pre-owned products, race team equipment, rental fleets & more. We’ll have bins full of saddles, helmets, shoes, clothing, small parts, frames, handlebars, etc. This is a great time to get next seasons race wheels, build up a TT bike, cross bike or rain bike. Get there early…it only happens once-a-year! We’ll provide the coffee."
(via- http://hspseattle.com/wp/events-and-presentations/)



Personally, I've been in the market for a PowerTap powermeter hub for quite some time. I showed up at 7:09am this morning to make sure I got first pick at the goods. By goods, I'm referring to the hope of a PowerTap. Naturally, my luck seems to be timeless so there was one, WITH A CAMPY FREE HUB, hiding in the back destined for the internet. This puppy, was hand built by Thomas Broadrick and laced to a HED Belgium Series C2 wheel. I won't tell you how much I paid for it, but I will tell you that they could have made a profit off of it - instead, they sold it to me at a price I could just afford. I am forever grateful for the generosity HSP has always shown me.



You better hurry over there before everything is gone! Just as forced myself to leave, I watched a guy scoop up a pair of Zipp 808's at $900. FUUUUUUUCK. The BMC Time Machine frameset (size large) was still there at $375. That's the kind of deals I'm talking about. Show your support for the best bike shop in America.

1 comment:

  1. Don't quote me on the Time Machine price, it was early in the morning...

    ReplyDelete