Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I do.

I did. Get married, that is. September 15th will forever be the day that I publicly watered eyes because a lady, I just so happen to be completely in love with, walked down an aisle in a pretty white gown to exchange vows with me. We even put rings on eachother's left hands to prove it! Contrary to common belief, we executed a rather small event and were still completely satisfied with it. 45 can be a crowd, but your friends probably invited 150 or more to theirs. Suckers.

Our friend, Scott Duncan (yes, like the yo-yo), did a phenomenal job taking pictures for us. We even requested that everyone leave their phones and cameras alone so they could experience the moment, an "unplugged wedding" one could say. Not a single shitty photo has surfaced because of it, thank Jeebus.


My WIFE, made these boutineers for the boys so we could match a little: Jesse, Michael, Ben, Theodore, Eric (that's me!)


Mollie McGrath somehow making Jessica EVEN MORE BABLY. "Is that an avocado behind your ear?" or are you just happy to see me?


Don't worry, we kissed first.

South Side Park, Sacramento, Ca. 9/15/2012b000000m.

No comments:

Post a Comment