Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Make Your Own Vegan Goddess Dressing

Ingredients:

-1/2 c. raw tahini
-1/2 c. apple cider vinegar
-1/4 c. soy sauce
-1 Tb. lemon juic
-1/2 tsp. salt
-3 cloves roasted garlic (raw will do, but honestly just roast it first)
-1/2 c. h2o
-2 Tb. chopped parsley
-1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
-1 Tb. sugar
-1/2 c. olive oil

Method:

Combine all ingredients EXCEPT OLIVE OIL in a food processor (or blender if large enough). Blend until well incorperated. Now gently stream oil into the mix while blending. Add more salt and/or tahini if needed.

1 comment:

  1. I use Annie's Goddess dressing and this is the closest I think to what they use- except the crushed red pepper. Thank you for posting this. I'm going to try it. I wanted to start making my own dressing because this vegan dressing is expensive and I eat at least 1 good sized salad a day.

    ReplyDelete