Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Miles: North Seattle

Woke up at the crack of 6:30 this morning and somehow managed to take an hour and a half to drink my 20oz. french-press, eat my oatmeal and get in the saddle. Its my day off so it doesnt really matter, but ideally I'd like to be rolling by 7 at the latest. The weather was perfect, 58 and partly cloudy, if I remember correctly... naturally the coastline became the destination. Road north to Zoka Coffee in Greenlake to say whats up to Brad and grab a shot before getting into it.

Turns out theres a lot of hills out that way, perfect for optimal views. This one is from High St. in Edmonds.

Time- 2:40.33
Avg HR- 141bpm
Max HR- 177bpm
KiloCalories Burned- 2,082
Distance- 42.3miles
Avg Speed- 15.8mph
Max Speed- 39.6mph

Published with Blogger-droid v1.3

No comments:

Post a Comment